"Mihawk Zombie Power" by PikoloZ-Dreamin added 29 August 2014
Astrid: 2 Cipher Pol Number 9Astrid: 2 Cipher Pol Number 9 by fennecfox13
Astrid had joined Cipher Pol number 9 at a very young age of 7. Her parents were approached by a higher Marine officer about the development of the new generation Cipher Pol number 9 division, otherwise known as CP9. With the belief that Astrid would grow up to be the child that they had always wanted her to be, they immediately agreed to initiate her into the division. She had no say, and no choice as to what she did. All members of CP9 were taught discipline and to follow direct orders, they were taught to accept their orders and do as they were told in order to accomplish what they needed to get done. They were shown how to use a unique fighting that is very hard to master and unknown to most, one that is very dangerous and required a great amount of strength and mentality. This fighting style was referred to as Rokushiki, or better known as the Six Powers. The children were trained to be weapons, assassins readily available for the World Government to use them when needed. The eigh
Not So Golden [Shachi X Reader (1/2)]Not So Golden [Shachi X Reader (1/2)] by underseagalaxies
"-and downright unforgivable. I can't believe you!" you shouted, slamming the office door in the face of a very confused redheaded crewmate. The submarine door remained uncharacteristically soundless as your body pressed against it, as though it too was shocked into silence by your sudden and intense anger. A pronounced huff was liberated in a fast breath as your crossed arms clasped against it.
The utter nerve of that stupid white-boiler-suit-wearing brat. You couldn't believe that moments ago you were laughing and goofing off with him like he wasn't as awful and inhuman as he just proved himself to be. He'd hidden it well. After over five years of 'best friend' status with the green-and-red-hatted Heart Pirate, you thought you'd known him better than he knew himself. But it turned out that you had no idea what kind of man he truly was - not until today. Your heart pounded with the heavy rapid beats of adrenaline and betrayal.
You were furio
Soul Anchor Chapter VI - Desire [PengxLaw]Soul Anchor Chapter VI - Desire [PengxLaw] by MatterOfHeart
Chapter VI - Desire
The Death, the Heart Pirates’ yellow submarine, swayed distinctly due to the sea, which had became more unsettled. The night sky had clouded over and was covered by black rain clouds, which even did not let get the moon shine through.
A single raindrop landed on the white ship’s rail directly between Penguin’s hands, which were firmly embracing the cold steel. He was standing here for a while already and peered aimless into the dark, while the strong wind this night signified a tempest and made the black flag high up at the mainmast flapping hearablely.
“I’m such a fool,” the effervescing wind smothered his silent cursing, “how could I think I’d be able to change anything? I shouldn’t have came to it a second time. I’ve made it all even worse.”
Since he had left Law’s cabin, he was already damning himself for what just had happen between him and his captain anew, and he wondered what he w
On Trafalgar Law's backstory (One Piece analysis)To tell a story, you must do research.On Trafalgar Law's backstory (One Piece analysis) by MajorasMasks
Even when writing a fantasy, it's important to tie it to the real world and to real events, or at least to get inspired by them. Otherwise, your story could feel too generic and not compelling. This also applies to comics, of course, and the example I'm going to use is from a manga, in other words a Japanese comic.
The manga I'm talking about is One Piece by Eiichiro Oda, and even if I'll try to avoid major revelations, if you aren't up to date with the Japanese chapters it would be a good idea to stop reading now. Instead, if you either know about the most recent events in the Dressrosa story arc or don't really care about spoilers, please read ahead.
I don't want to bore you, so here you are just briefly recap the latest events shown in the manga: Trafalgar Law, one of the most prominent character of the aforementioned story arc, who is currently fighting with the protagonist (the infamous Monkey D. Luffy) against the main villain of this saga (
|More Journal Entries|
Any One Piece fan is free to join this group as a member! Just click the button above reading "Join our Group". All join requests are automatically approved. You can also simply +watch our group if you're not interested in submitting fan art or participating in group activities.
Deviation Submission Instructions and Rules
- Click on "Gallery".
- Find the appropriate folder into which your deviation belongs and click the + to the right of the folder title.
- Select the deviation you wish to submit and click "OK".
- Only members can submit their deviations. Do not submit others' deviations, they will be declined.
- The content of submitted deviations must be created by you. If the work is a collaboration, it must state so clearly in the deviation's description and must credit the other artists who worked on the piece.
- Deviations must show effort on the artist's part. Please do not submit incomplete work or simple sketches/doodles/et cetera. Submissions will never be declined based on skill-level, only effort-level.
- Copying, tracing, recoloring, or otherwise plagiarizing official artwork or another artist's artwork is not allowed in this group.
- Fan characters must not be depicted alone or in a ratio more than 1:1 with official One Piece characters. It is strongly suggested that crossovers also follow the 1:1 ratio.
- All images must be well-cropped, -lit, -scanned, -photographed, and otherwise well-presented, as applicable. Please do not submit deviations with distracting elements (such as a piece that was drawn on lined paper).
- Submit & run will not be tolerated. If you join the group, submit work, then leave the group, your work will be removed. Depending on how much inconvenience your actions generate, you may even be banned to prevent it from happening again.
To reiterate, we do not accept:
- Fan characters depicted with official characters at more than a 1:1 ratio. Crossovers with other official anime/manga/movies/et cetera are accepted.
- Any kind of copying from official art. Art theft is not tolerated.
- Sketches, doodles, or other work that does not show obvious effort on the artist's part.
- Poorly cropped, scanned, or photographed images.
- Official screencaps or manga scans.
- Artworks that have distracting elements such as dirt or creases.
- Deviations which break deviantART rules.
In order to ensure our affiliates are quality groups we can feel confident in recommending to our members, we have laid down these standards which all affiliates must meet:
- The focus/subject matter of a group must be directly related to One Piece.
- Groups must have at least 50 members (watchers don't count).
- Groups must have been in existence for six months minimum.
- A group's attitude and behavior must be positive and semi-professional.
- Inactive groups will not be accepted or will be removed from our affiliates roster, as the case dictates.