"One piece : Crocodile" by eyekonoha added 18 July 2014
Stargazing| Zoro x ReaderStargazing| Zoro x Reader by FancyPants1499
I sighed as I looked up at the wooden ceiling. The room was almost pitch black, except for the moon's rays that shone through the window; but I was already used to the darkness, considering I've been awake for a while. For some reason, I couldn't sleep. Perhaps it was because the warm summer night kept me awake. Or maybe the rocking of the ship. Whatever it was, I couldn't exactly pinpoint the reason for my restlessness, but it didn't bother me. I sat up quietly, and threw the covers off of me. I slung my legs off the bed and I winced when my feet interacted with the cold wooden floor. I looked around my room once again, the soft lulling of the waves hitting the ship calming me. I exhaled and decided to take a breather outside. I grunted as I got up, still sore from training with Zoro earlier. Said man was probably sleeping right now, along with all the other members of the Straw Hat Pirates.
I walked on the balls of my feet as I walked to the door, so my footsteps won't wake anyone. I
Special World [Law X Reader (Fluff)]Vibrant hues of red, green, and yellow globed over the sea of water droplets as they slid down your shoulders, across your arms, and into the air before gliding to the ground. Your upper limbs were extended in a helicopter formation; your lower limbs were engaged in either a tip-toe rotation or pulled up a 90 degree angle. Water glistened on your upturned face. The only thing that could possibly outshine the glorious scene was the glowing smile that was penned across your mouth.Special World [Law X Reader (Fluff)] by nightraven010
The heavy sigh of your Captain was audible over the soft tapping of rain that enveloped the otherwise empty street.
"What the hell are you doing, _______-ya?" Law demanded, his voice a mixture of exasperation and confusion. You didn't answer for a moment, completing your one-foot spin and sending water droplets shooting in an arc from your outstretched arms, before facing him. A massive smile played on your lips as you tilted your head.
"Messing around, reliving childhood, all the stuff you're supposed to
[Ace X Dom!Reader]-- Your Own Hands 1/2AUTHOR'S NOTE[Ace X Dom!Reader]-- Your Own Hands 1/2 by nightraven010
This was written for my best friend/sister Sahidan, and more specifically for her BIRTHDAY
THAT I COULDN'T THROW A PARTY FOR BECAUSE WE'RE SO FAR APART DX
I only watched a few episodes of One Piece in order to write this, so I probably made a few mistakes. Forgive and enjoy!
A sigh escaped your lips as you leaned your head against the wooden wall. The candles you had lit when you walked into the cabin were half-burned through, a testament to how long you had been waiting in the dim room. The rocking of the ship beneath your feet had almost lulled you to sleep more than once - almost. If you had been even the slightest bit less devoted to getting what you wanted, you probably would've left your position beside the door and crawled resignedly into the double bed at the other side of the room.
But you weren't the slightest bit less devoted, and you had other plans for that bed tonight.
The cabin wasn't yours, per se, but you had
|More Journal Entries|
Any One Piece fan is free to join this group as a member! Just click the button above reading "Join our Group". All join requests are automatically approved. You can also simply +watch our group if you're not interested in submitting fan art or participating in group activities.
Deviation Submission Instructions and Rules
- Click on "Gallery".
- Find the appropriate folder into which your deviation belongs and click the + to the right of the folder title.
- Select the deviation you wish to submit and click "OK".
- Only members can submit their deviations. Do not submit others' deviations, they will be declined.
- The content of submitted deviations must be created by you. If the work is a collaboration, it must state so clearly in the deviation's description and must credit the other artists who worked on the piece.
- Deviations must show effort on the artist's part. Please do not submit incomplete work or simple sketches/doodles/et cetera. Submissions will never be declined based on skill-level, only effort-level.
- Copying, tracing, recoloring, or otherwise plagiarizing official artwork or another artist's artwork is not allowed in this group.
- Fan characters must not be depicted alone or in a ratio more than 1:1 with official One Piece characters. It is strongly suggested that crossovers also follow the 1:1 ratio.
- All images must be well-cropped, -lit, -scanned, -photographed, and otherwise well-presented, as applicable. Please do not submit deviations with distracting elements (such as a piece that was drawn on lined paper).
- Submit & run will not be tolerated. If you join the group, submit work, then leave the group, your work will be removed. Depending on how much inconvenience your actions generate, you may even be banned to prevent it from happening again.
To reiterate, we do not accept:
- Fan characters depicted with official characters at more than a 1:1 ratio. Crossovers with other official anime/manga/movies/et cetera are accepted.
- Any kind of copying from official art. Art theft is not tolerated.
- Sketches, doodles, or other work that does not show obvious effort on the artist's part.
- Poorly cropped, scanned, or photographed images.
- Official screencaps or manga scans.
- Artworks that have distracting elements such as dirt or creases.
- Deviations which break deviantART rules.
In order to ensure our affiliates are quality groups we can feel confident in recommending to our members, we have laid down these standards which all affiliates must meet:
- The focus/subject matter of a group must be directly related to One Piece.
- Groups must have at least 50 members (watchers don't count).
- Groups must have been in existence for six months minimum.
- A group's attitude and behavior must be positive and semi-professional.
- Inactive groups will not be accepted or will be removed from our affiliates roster, as the case dictates.